In Rise of Kingdoms, resources is never enough for growing. Thus, all players have at least one farm account in order to stock resources for main account grow up. In this guide, we will share you the tips to build rise of kingdoms farm account quickly and can farm lots of resources.
Managing 2nd account does not take too much time as you think since it only goes farming most of the time. You just need to do daily quest, build some buildings and spend a little time every day to double your resource farming speed. It takes us around 30 minutes per day, but gave us double or triple resources compare to only 1 account. And it’s free!!
Best Civilizations for rise of kingdoms farm account
- France: If you have more time for farming, France is the best choice. France helps you farm wood faster with 10% faster. Also, you will get Joan of Arc, one of the most versatile commanders for farming Barbarians and resources.
- Rome: Rome increases your moving speed 5% and food farming speed 10%. It helps you can go quickly for farming.
- Japan: All resource farming speed + 5%, this is something pretty nice.
- Byzantium: Best for farming Stone with 10% increase
Manage and Maintain rise of kingdoms farm account
What is the ideal City Hall level?
Depending on your goals and the time you can spend for playing game, the level of your mini accounts could be different.
If you don’t have too much time for 2nd account, try to reach level 11 as soon as possible because from CH level 11, you have 3 dispatches available, increasing your farming speed by a lot. Level up CH to 11 doesn’t take too much time. If you have experience it only takes you around 8h.
- City Hall level 11: 3 dispatches
- City Hall level 17: 4 dispatches
- City Hall level 22: 5 dispatches
The secret tip:
- Don’t create the 2nd account in your current kingdom. Create it in the newest kingdom, why? Because in new kingdom, there are lots of rewards and events. It will save you lots of time by getting lots of gems to upgrade. But make sure don’t upgrade the CH over 8, Save enough gems and move to your main account.
- Only upgrade the buildings that helps you level up the City Hall
What should I upgrade first?
- Upgrade to City Hall level 11 as we tell you.
- Get to VIP level 6 as fast as possible. It gives you lots of more capacity as well as farming speed. Just spend all of the Gems you have on buying VIP Points. That’s why you should create 2nd account at new kingdom
- Resource production buildings: Gold, Wood, Stone and Gold. These will give you lots of passive income in the long term. Upgrade them as much as you can within your rise of kingdoms farm account
- Trading Post: When you send the resources to your main account via the Trading Post, you will have to pay for some fee. The higher level your Trading Post is, the less fee you have to pay. However, if your main account in Alliance that’s hard to let farm account join for sending resources, don’t upgrade it so much. Just let your main account attack 2nd account (ofcourse let all troops in 2nd governor go outside before attack)
- Storage: Helps you keep the resources. If your city gets raided, you will also lose fewer resources. Upgrade it.
- Hospital: Upgrade your Hospitals so that you don’t have to train a lot of troops afterwards, helping you save a lot of resources in the long term.
- Researching Technology: For farming faster, of course.
- Farming Commanders: Max out all of your farming commanders as fast as possible. Take a look at Tips for Gathering – Resources is the Power in ROK
Prevent From Being Raided
- Use Sun Tzu + Kusunoki to defend. They are very cheap, easy to obtain and good at defending for your rise of kingdoms farm account
- Join a farm alliance of your main account alliance and stay close with your alliance members.