Wheel of Fortune is the Rise of Kingdoms event where you spend Gems to spin the wheel. If you see the Wheel of Fortune event you might think “oh yeah, just another random way to make money”, but in fact it’s actually a place where you can get the biggest profit for your gems, even if you’re F2P and don’t spend any money on the game. This Guide A to Z will help you to get maximize Commander Sculptures.
Wheel of Fortune Event Rules:
- Every Gorvernor will receive a free spin at the beginning of the Event.
- The event lasts for 3 days and appears once every 2 weeks.
- After spinning the wheel as a specified number of times, you will receive a special bonus reward. Remember to click the chest icon on the top left corner of the wheel to claim your bonus rewards!
- Note that bonus rewards are not reset daily. As long as your total spins throughout the event meet the requirements, you will be able to claim all of the bonus awards!
- Today’s Chances will be reset daily at 00:00 UTC
- First Wheel of Fortune appears in the 24th day of the Kingdom.
- The first event always offers Universal Sculptures, followed by a specific-hero wheel.
- The specific-hero wheel appears 3 times before changing back to Universal Sculptures and so on.
- The duration between 2 commander wheels is 56 days.
x3: Commander Wheel appears 3 times before change to Universal Sculptures. It takes 56 days from a commander to another commander
Wheel of Fortune’s Potential Rewards
|4x 200k Gold Token||4x 500k Wood Token|
|3x 15-hour Universal Speed-up||4x 8-hour Training Speed-up|
|8x * Commander Sculpture||1x * Commander Sculpture|
|4x 8-hour Universal Speed-up||4x 8-hour Academy Research Speed-up|
|4x 500k Food Token||4x 375k Stone Token|
|1x Universal Legendary Sculptures||2x Dazzling Starlight Sculpture|
Keep spinning the wheel to receive these extra rewards!
|10 Spins||25 Spins||45 Spins||70 Spins||100 Spins|
|5x * Commander Sculpture||5x Universal Legendary Sculptures||10x * Commander Sculpture||10x Universal Legendary Sculptures||15x * Commander Sculpture|
|5x 500k Food Token||1x 24-hour Universal Speed-up|
|5x 500k Wood Token||3x 8-hour Building Speed-up|
|5x 375k Stone Token||3x 8-hour Training Speed-up|
|5x 200k Gold Token||3x 8-hour Academy Research Speed-up|
* Note: The Hero-specific Sculpture is based on your Kingdom’s state. Each Kingdom could have different Hero sculpture.
Tip to make Profit from The Wheel of Fortune – Guide A to Z
AS I said, even as a player that doesn’t spend any money on Rise of Kingdoms, you can make a great outcome here and get a nice amount of legendary sculptures.
You can get 5-10 legendary sculptures for 4,800 Gems in total – compare that with 10,000-20,000 Gems you would need for them in the VIP Shop!
Please mind, you should not do this strategy if you have less than 4,800 Gems. If you do not have that many, save some Gems up and wait for the next Wheel of Fortune!
Now here’s what you do step-by-step:
Day 1 – Use your Free Spin & 1 Discount Spin
On the first day you will get one free spin that won’t cost you anything. Do that now and also use 400 Gems for the first “paid” spin.
Day 2 – Use 1 Discount Spin
Today you’re using the 50% Discount Spin for 400 Gems again.
Day 3 – Use 1 Discount Spin & 5x Regular Spin + 1 Spin
Today is the day where you need to get 10 total spins. You also have one 50% Discount Spin for 400 Gems that you do.
After that, use one 5x Spin as this is cheaper than doing them one-by-one for 3,200 Gems.
You’re now at 9 spins and you need to do one regular spin now.
You now have 10 spins and you will get the bonus chest that will give you 5x Legendary Sculptures for the featured commander.
It’s very likely that you have already gotten, depending on your luck, 2-5 Legendary Scultures form spinning the Wheel of Fortune so in total you will get 7-10 Legendary Sculptures.
This is the strategy and I hope you understand why it makes sense to save enough Gems to do the extra spins to get a total of 10 spins, otherwise, it won’t make sense because you won’t get the bonus sculptures that you get from the Wheel of Fortune.
Of course, if you’re spending money on the game you can take it further to get the next spin chest unlocked that will also give you 5x Legendary Scultures for the featured commander. Do only do it if you can reach those guaranteed ones, otherwise the profit will depend on your luck (but probabilities here in the Wheel of Fortune are actually pretty nice, to be honest)